Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Celebrates Reunion at Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children
Thu, April 6, 2017
The sounds of music and children’s laughter recently filled the halls of Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children during its annual Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) reunion...
Tue, July 12, 2016
Lori, a lactation nurse at Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children, explains why newborns rooming-in with mom at the hospital is important. It’s just one part of being Baby ...